Learn how to

12/23/10

Last Minute Gifts


I made up three of these holiday cookie and candy trays for hubby to take to work and share.  I  put a little of all the different candies I made in them.  Everyone loved them and one of his co-workers asked him to bring more fudge today. lol  I'm just glad they enjoyed it all.

Here's what I've made today for the girls...


It only took these three ingredients, all found at Dollar General for a buck a piece.  Dump it all in a bowl, mix well.  Dip up into jars and....


Wahlah!  You have the best face, hand, foot and all over body cream!  It's not greasy at all.

To find out exactly how to make the lotion visit Coloradolady HERE.



Search & Win

4 comments:

  1. What a great gift idea! I think I'll make the lotion for Mother's Day. Thanks for the link and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorado Girl Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I placed a link to this post on my post today. I had to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colorado Girl Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete