Learn how to

9/29/10

Making A Mini Toilet Roll Tag Book With Elmer's Crafters Kit



I received the above BzzAgent kit to review a few days ago. I had been wanting to scrap a mini toilet roll tag book for some time now and decided this was the perfect opportunity to use and review this kit!



To adhere the pretty papers to the rolls, I used the tape runner on the body and the glue stick to tuck the paper ends into the roll. The glue pen was also used on some of the ends. It is really cool being a double tipped glue pen! All adhesives are acid free and archival safe.

Front cover: On my flower and butterfly embellishments I used the glue pen and glue spots. The glue spots make the embellishments stand off the page giving it more dimension.




I used the X-acto corner rounder punch to round off some of my stickers and the scissors to cut a pretty edge on some of the scrapbook papers. Each page has room to add a photo and a journaling tag that slides out from inside the covered roll to journal any thoughts and important info about the photo.



All the glues dried clear. The scissors and punch cut sharply without tearing my papers or stickers. This is very important!



The only problem I had with anything in the kit was the glue runner was tempermental. It seemed to work great at first, but after 3 pages it began working intermittently. I'm hoping this was just a faulty runner and want to try another one because the quality of the adhesive was wonderful.

Over all, these products were easy to use and performed as expected.

Visit Elmer’s website and register to receive insider information from Craft It! with Elmer’s. You’ll be among the first to receive free samples, project ideas and inspiration, exclusive newsletters, special offers and new product news. Plus, there will be new weekly craft projects available online!


Disclosure: I am a BzzAgent and received this Elmer’s Crafters kit as a part of their BzzCampaign. I was offered no other compensation for speaking about the products, other than the kit that I received. All opinions are my own, and may differ from yours.

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY MINI TAG ALBUM. DID I DO GOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME MAKING ONE, OR SHOULD I HAVE DONE SOMETHING DIFFERENT?


Join us at Show Off Your Stuff Party! The place were we all get together and SHOW OFF OUR STUFF!!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment