Learn how to

8/19/07

Baby Back Ribs

I only wish you had smellovision. I just took these off a few minutes ago and my lord do they smell good. Letting them rest a bit before we tear into them. I got up at 5:30 this am and made some fresh rub for the ribs and pork butt, fired up the smoker and let the aroma begin.






My own Rub(well most of the ingrediants)

Seasoned Salt
Paprika
Ground Cumin
Chili Powder
Garlic Pepper
Ground Red Pepper

There are about 3-4 other ingrediants that I have added myself to this to give my own little touch. Like any cook(and I use that term loosely) I can not divuldge all my secrets. Sorry





Mix it all up together and this is yummy on all beef and pork. I am in the process of a sweet rub for something different. This rub is kind of a southwest rub.
If you would like the exact recipe let us know we can post it also or via email.

Now to the ribs....

No comments:

Post a Comment