Learn how to

9/21/09

Campbell's Cooking Soup Recipes & $1/2 Printable Coupon



I love cooking with Campbell's cooking soups. They are a must in my pantry at all times. My absolute favorite is Cream of Celery.

Campbell's has reset the $1/2 Cooking Soup coupon! Get yours HERE before the limit is reached.

Wanna know what I cook with Campbell's soup? Here's my family's fav's:

Chicken & Noodles

Sue's Chicken & Rice Dinner Casserole

Crockpot Swiss Chicken

Savory Baked Pork Steak

Here's my two favorite recipes using Campbell's Tomato Soup:

Tomato Soup Cake This recipe comes from the Cooking with Soup : A Campbell Cookbook by Home Economics Department Campbell Soup Company.

Campbell's Beef Taco Skillet

I have a tendency to stick to Cream of Celery, Chicken and Mushroom but would really like to hear some recipes using their other soups such as cheddar cheese and french onion.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the full details,its really a good information
    veg manchurian recipe

    ReplyDelete