Learn how to

9/21/09

Campbell's Cooking Soup Recipes & $1/2 Printable Coupon



I love cooking with Campbell's cooking soups. They are a must in my pantry at all times. My absolute favorite is Cream of Celery.

Campbell's has reset the $1/2 Cooking Soup coupon! Get yours HERE before the limit is reached.

Wanna know what I cook with Campbell's soup? Here's my family's fav's:

Chicken & Noodles

Sue's Chicken & Rice Dinner Casserole

Crockpot Swiss Chicken

Savory Baked Pork Steak

Here's my two favorite recipes using Campbell's Tomato Soup:

Tomato Soup Cake This recipe comes from the Cooking with Soup : A Campbell Cookbook by Home Economics Department Campbell Soup Company.

Campbell's Beef Taco Skillet

I have a tendency to stick to Cream of Celery, Chicken and Mushroom but would really like to hear some recipes using their other soups such as cheddar cheese and french onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment