Take a step towards healthier living and live Chemical Free with the Lotus LSR100 Sanitizing System
The less chemicals I use in my home the better I am able to breathe due to asthma. Tersano was gracious enough to send me the Lotus LSR100 to try in my home.
The amazing Lotus LSR100 Sanitizing System from Tersano lets you turn on your faucet and treat your home to an effective sanitizer that safely wipes out germs, odors, stains, mold, mildew and pesticides -- all without chemicals.
The first thing I sanitized was my kitchen. I started at the top with my cabinets. I was wondering how many germs were lingering on my cabinet door handles. ewwwww! And I worked my way down to the countertops, stove, sink, refrig and dishwasher. My stove has never looked better and I've bought expensive pastes to clean the glass top before!
It took greasy grime off two crocks on my counter, one is used to hold my spatulas and spoons, the other holds cooking grease. I have ran these two crocks through the dishwasher many times before and they didn't come this clean!
I also sanitized all my cutting boards, my hubby's two coffee mugs that he won't let me run through the dishwasher (do you know how many germs an unwashed coffee mug harbors? double ewww!)my dishrag & sponge and our toothbrushes! I even sprayed door knobs all around the house before moving to the bathrooms!
All the fixtures in the bathrooms sparkled after their treatment and then I sprayed the floor and used my swiffer with a microfiber cloth to mop. The floor looked wonderful and the whole bathroom smelled so fresh!
The Lotus LSR100 eliminates germs and pesticides from your food also. It even extends the shelf life of fruit and produce. My lettuce has lasted a lot longer so far. With all the salmonella recalls on spinach and lettuce, in the last year (not to mention the peanut butter and eggs) it gives me peace of mind knowing I'm serving my family produce that is safe. I dumped the water from the bowl on my potted flowers. A friend of mine says her plants love the extra super charged water!
I found the system very easy to use and the bottle easy to operate as far as how the trigger fit my hand and the amount of pressure to squeeze the trigger. Having arthritis in my hands makes it difficult at times to use certain spray bottles that are hard to squeeze.
I love the money saving idea of turning ordinary tap water into the world's most powerful sanitizer in about two minutes, for a fraction of a penny. Studies have shown that ozone is 50-percent more powerful and more than 3,000 times faster acting on bacteria than chlorine -- at 100 times the strength. Water treated with this system will kill 99.9 percent of germs on any surface it contacts.
Here are just a few more of the many uses for the Lotus Home Cleaning System:
- Remove Stains on Carpets, Upholstery and Fabric
- Sanitizes & cleans all kitchen counters including granite , Stainless Steel Appliances
- Kills mold & mildew
- Sanitize & deodorize trash cans and lids
- Sanitize & cleans windows & mirrors with no streaking
- Deodorizes & sanitizes pet beds/areas, closet odor, gym bag/shoe odors
- Disinfect toys, Baby Bottles, Pacifiers, Baby’s Highchair, crib mattresses, diaper pails
- Clean Personal Grooming Tools (toothbrushes, combs, brushes)
-Deodorize & sanitize bed mattresses!
- Sanitizes Fruits and Vegetables as well as Meat and Poultry (a friend of mine treats her chicken and pork chops! I've not cooked those yet, but I will be trying it also!)
The Lotus Sanitizing System was recognized as one of the Best Inventions of 2006 by Time Magazine. It was tested by the Rachael Ray Human Lab team. Click on the Racheal Ray link above and watch the video for proof of it's sanitizing capabilities!
The system is:
FDA and USDA approved for food sanitation
UL and CSA tested and approved
EPA registered for produce and household surfaces
Non-abrasive; safe for use on non-porous surfaces
Kills 99.9-percent of:
Staphylococcus aureus (Listeria)
And here's the best part for you.... Tersano is allowing me to giveaway a Lotus LSR100 System to one of my lucky readers! The giveaway is open to all U.S. and Canadian residents. The giveaway will end September 13, 2010 and midnight. All comments entered after this time will be deleted. I’ll use Random.org to select the winner, who will be notified by email and listed on this site. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Also leave your email address so I know how to contact you.
Mandatory Entry: "Like" my Easy Frugal Living Facebook page. Click the link here or on the button found in the top left hand column of this site. Leave a comment on this post letting me know you have "liked" my page as well as your email address.
1. Subscribe to my feed or email and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you have subscribed.
2. Become a Follower! Leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are/have become a follower through google friend connect.
3. Follow Easy Frugal Living on Twitter (click the link) and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a follower.
4. Follow Lotus on Facebook (click the link) to find out when the next Lotus LSR100 giveaway will be and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a follower.
5. Follow Lotus Purely For Life on Twitter (click the link) to find out when the next Lotus LSR100 giveaway will be and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a follower.
6. Tweet this (and leave a link to your tweet): I entered to #win a #Lotus LSR100 Home Santizing System #giveaway from @EasyFrugalLivin & @Lotus_network http://tinyurl.com/27qz59j -RT-
7. Write a post about this giveaway on your site and leave a comment on this post letting me know.
That's a total of 8 entries per person. Good Luck!
*PLEASE leave separate comments on this post for each entry. That will give you a greater chance of winning!
This was not a paid post, it is my honest opinion of featured product. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Tersano who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.