Learn how to

6/25/08

This weeks Cherry Pickins



12 VanCamps Pork & Beans sale price 3/$1 used 3 .50/4 coupons = $2.50
4 Hamburger Helper sale price 2/$1 used 2 $1/2 coupons = $2.00
Used 2 FREE Kraft Cheese slices when you Buy 3 Kraft, Oscar Mayer, etc coupons and 2 $1 off 3 Kraft cheese coupons for this: 2 8oz Kraft Shredded Cheese 2/$4, 2 8oz Kraft cheddar block cheese 2/$4, 4 Kraft 16 slice American cheese 2/$4, Final cost for all 8 packages of cheese= $10.00 or $1.25 per pack!!!
I also bought 1 package of Oscar Mayer Bologna .99 and 1 Kraft Snack Pudding .89 to finish of the deal. Although I'm sure the coupons would have went through with out these two items, but we needed them anyway.
Final oop $16.38 on $34.04 worth of groceries. That's a savings of 52% living in the land of no doubles or triples!




2 colgate total advance toothpaste $6.40-$4 coupons=$2.40 out of pocket BUT recvd $4 ECB back!! I made money on this one. Final Price -$1.60. I have two more of those $2 off coupons also (found them at my dentist office). Hopefully they will get more of those toothpaste in.

aussie shampoo $2.99, no manuf coupon BUT recvd $2 ECB back. Final price for my FAVORITE shampoo was .99!!

Oral B Indicator Toothbrush $4.99, couldnt use buy 2 get 1 free coupon, they only had one package of toothbrushes left!! BUT recvd $2 ECB back on my FAVORITE toothbrush and now I have two of them. The boys can have those Colgate toothbrushes, I'll keep my Oral B's. Final price for them is $2.99 for two.

4 Maybelline great lash mascara, BOGO FREE, $9.58 minus 2 $1 off coupons, final price was $7.58 for 4 tubes of my FAVORITE mascara!

My total was $18.78, I paid $16.98 in ecb's, $1.80 OOP and recvd $8 back in ecb's. Not bad.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Your stockpile is a feast for the eyes!!!
    Great job and even lovelier photos.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    I can't believe how well you do with no doubles. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stockpile pictures! I don't use many of the things you buy (like Kraft stuff) so I can send those coupons to you if I get them in my paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anony Thanks for stopping by. This weeks sales were a little better for us than they have been for several weeks.

    precious The store I bought all the cheese and beans from does double coupons on Wednesday only on coupons up to .49. So I still consider it living in the LOND. All my coupons used on that trip were over .49 so there was no doubling. My out of pockets arent nothing like you and SuziQ, but I do the best I can. Then my CVS does not tolerate stacking, as a matter of fact they dont allow stacking a cvs coupon with a manufacturer coupon either.

    Jenny Thank you for all the sharing you do with me. There's not a lot of "healthy" stuff in that pic, but I feed 2 hungry males that wont tolerate a diet of mainly veggies and fruit. So I buy the processed foods they want and "Doctor" them up the best I can.

    ReplyDelete