Learn how to

1/20/10

FREE money from Kohl's


Select Kohl’s locations are being remodeled and the stores will remain open during the construction. Because of the "inconvenience", the store is offering FREE $10 Kohl's gift cards that can be redeemed during the model on ANY purchase!

According to Because More is More she knows someone who purchased a Tommy Hilfiger shirt for $3.60 on clearance & received the $10 Kohl’s card. That's FREE MONEY the way I look at it!

The participating locations that were on the back of her receipt are:

Spring Hill, IL
Sterling, VA
Gaithersburg, Bel Air, MD
Garland, East Plano, McKinney, TX
Battleground, NC
Knoxville-East, TN
Acworth, Woodstock, GA
Oak Creek, WI
Massapequa, NY
Huntington, WV
Wichita E., KS
SE Tulsa, Owasso, OK
Lee’s Summit, MO

Call your local store first to make sure they are participating. The gift cards are valid to use in-store only from 1/31/10-2/9/10.

If you cash in on this deal, be sure to let me know in comments what you bought!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa B!! I thought you fell off the face of the blog world. I added your new site to my list of blogs I follow but it never updates. It shows the last post is from 4 months ago and it's still under Living Easy, even though I've tried switching it twice. I'm glad to see you're still around, I have some reading to catch up on. Love your new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Laurie is having the same problem I was, but I just went in today and tried to link you again and IT WORKED! So now you're on my blogroll again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hope whatever was keeping me from updating on blogrolls is fixed. I wont hold my breath though, blogger has had this problem for 7 months with many complaints and them getting it fixed has been a miss and hit!

    ReplyDelete