Learn how to

1/19/10

Pizza Sticks



I had a Chef Boyardee Cheese Pizza Kit in the pantry that I needed to get used before it expired. I was looking on the box to see what I needed to prepare the crust and found their Pizza Snack Sticks recipe.

It was very simple. I dumped everything into my kitchen aide bowl, mixed it up, rolled it out, cut into strips, and baked them for 15 minutes. I served them with some extra pizza sauce and parmesan cheese for dipping.

A simple quick after school snack for kiddo, and hubby and I even liked them.

Thanks Chef Boyardee!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I have one in storage. If I move into the house before it expires, I may try your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious the next time I make them I'm going to press some grated cheddar cheese on top before cutting them.

    ReplyDelete