Learn how to

1/28/10

HOT Sunbelt Granola Bar Coupon



Buy One, Get One Free Sunbelt Granola Bars, expires 2/18/10

Be sure to take advantage of this hot coupon I found on several other sites earlier this week. I held off posting it here until I used it myself to see if it was going to be a "beeper". I'm always leery of a coupon that is so great and like to investigate before passing on what could be a potentially fraudulent coupon.

Yesterday I used it at Price Chopper with no problem. As a matter of fact, when the clerk scanned the coupon it automatically took the correct amount back off without her having to look it up and enter the amount manually. I cant say that for the bogo dog food coupon I also used!

Then I found this on Pocket Your Dollars. She called Sunbelt directly and here is what there return email had to say:

“Thank you for your call concerning SUNBELT® snacks and cereals. I’ve passed on your concerns to our Sunbelt Brand Manager regarding the B1G1 Sunbelt Coupon. Although we have in place a tracking system for the number of coupons printed, we purposely did not apply a print limit with the hope that consumers will take advantage of this great offer and purchase our product. We hope you continue to find our SUNBELT® snacks and cereals irresistible because we really enjoy making them that way. We are on the threshold of celebrating 50 years of a family focused vision and remain committed to you and your family as together we Unwrap A Smile.®”
Thanks for sharing your response with us Pocket Your Dollars!

So get to printing! Click the following link...

YES, I WANT MY FREE SUNBELT GRANOLA BAR COUPON!

No comments:

Post a Comment