Annie from Haphazard Homestead bestowed upon me this award today:
Thanks Annie! That was very thoughtful of you. Now it's my turn to pass this on to 15 bloggers. Here are the rules according to Annie:
Rules for accepting the award:
1) Thank the person and link to their page
2) Select 15 bloggers who you follow regularly or have recently discovered & share the award
3) Share 7 things about yourself
4) In their posts of acceptance have them include this set of rules
5) Let each blogger know they have been nominated by leaving a comment on their blogs.
4 Hats and Frugal
A Pocket Full Of Buttons
Blessed With Grace The host of Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays!
Bubble Gum & Duct Tape
Country Mouse, City Mouse
Cutting Coupons in Kansas City
Homemade by Jill
Simple Garden Made Easy
Our Simple Farm
Living Without Money
the chicken coop
The Prairie Homestead
Self Sustained Living
These are great blogs and I encourage you to become regular readers. At least visit them to say congrats and I sent ya!!
Now seven things about me...
1. I hate to shop for clothing, especially bras!
2. I've known my husband since I was 10 years old, our 21st anniversary is this year.
3. I have two sons and one grandson.
4. I love to play cards, dominoes and word games.
5. I do not drink coffee and rarely drink alcohol. I once (when I was much younger and dumber) got so drunk I couldnt find my way home driving the back roads. It wouldnt be so bad had I not lived in that small town all my life. Once I finally made it, I was so upset I vowed I would never get drunk again.
6. I have a problem throwing things away. I have to keep my hoarding tendencies in check or things could easily get out of control.
7. I love to watch football, baseball, hockey, cage fighting, bull riding, nascar racing but do not like basketball!