Learn how to

3/30/12

A Blog Award

Annie from Haphazard Homestead bestowed upon me this award today:


Thanks Annie! That was very thoughtful of you. Now it's my turn to pass this on to 15 bloggers. Here are the rules according to Annie:

Rules for accepting the award:

1) Thank the person and link to their page
2) Select 15 bloggers who you follow regularly or have recently discovered & share the award
3) Share 7 things about yourself
4) In their posts of acceptance have them include this set of rules
5) Let each blogger know they have been nominated by leaving a comment on their blogs.

4 Hats and Frugal
A Pocket Full Of Buttons
Blessed With Grace The host of Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays!
Bubble Gum & Duct Tape
Country Mouse, City Mouse
Cutting Coupons in Kansas City
Homemade by Jill
Homestead Revival
Simple Garden Made Easy
Our Simple Farm
Living Without Money
Homemade Serenity
the chicken coop
The Prairie Homestead
Self Sustained Living

These are great blogs and I encourage you to become regular readers. At least visit them to say congrats and I sent ya!!

Now seven things about me...

1. I hate to shop for clothing, especially bras!
2. I've known my husband since I was 10 years old, our 21st anniversary is this year.
3. I have two sons and one grandson.
4. I love to play cards, dominoes and word games.
5. I do not drink coffee and rarely drink alcohol. I once (when I was much younger and dumber) got so drunk I couldnt find my way home driving the back roads. It wouldnt be so bad had I not lived in that small town all my life. Once I finally made it, I was so upset I vowed I would never get drunk again.
6. I have a problem throwing things away. I have to keep my hoarding tendencies in check or things could easily get out of control.
7. I love to watch football, baseball, hockey, cage fighting, bull riding, nascar racing but do not like basketball!


Search & Win

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Its an beautiful thing, as Steven Taylor would say! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your seven things list..we have a lot in common..lol Thank you for including my blog to receive this award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me! Great way to start the day:) Happy 21st Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the anniversary wishes!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for taking the tag! I have a question for you. If you don't drink coffee, what did you have the day we met at the coffee shop? I'm sure I had coffee, but maybe you had tea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good grief how am I supposed to remember that? lol IF I wasnt drinking a soda (, then yes I was drinking tea. I will drink one of those Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha iced coffees once in a while. Is those considered coffee?

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much Lisa, you are the bestest. I'm honored to receive this award and I will post it proudly on my side bar when I get back from vacation in two weeks. Congratulations on you receving it too. It's awesome that you've known your husband almost all your life. I love playing card games too and watching sports on tv with my husband like soccer and basketball.

    Thanks again, hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa,
    Thank you so much! I'm honored that you would include me in your list of favorite blogs! Have a blessed weekend!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy I hope you have a great week and look forward to visiting your site.

      Delete