Learn how to

2/7/10

MORE COORS REBATES!

Lookie Lookie what I found at a local Caseys store! ANOTHER Coors rebate. See the department number 100840? Other rebaters say that as long as the department number is different it's considered a different rebate and you can and will get paid for them. Check out the next rebate Jamie from I Am A Money Magnet found!



Here is the $10 rebate that Jamie from I Am A Money Magnet found at her Wal-Mart. I havn't found this one yet. I still need to check my Wal-Mart.



The following two rebates are from the online forms you can print by clicking HERE.






So that is (2) $10 rebates and (2) $7.50 rebates. That's racking up some serious mulah people!

Please let me know if you find any that are different from these and where you found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment