Learn how to

2/18/10

Walgreens Trip Today



I had an $8 register reward that was expiring today. Here's how I used it:

Bought:
Gillette Embrace Razor $8.99
Olay Body Wash $4.79
Olay Body Wash $4.79
Herbal Essence Shampoo $3.33
Herbal Essence Hair Spray $3.34
Total $25.24

Coupons Used:
Gillette Razor $2/1 (PG 2/7) -2.00
Olay Body Wash FREE when you buy Venus Embrace Razor (PG 2/7) -4.79
Olay Body Wash (store special-buy one get second 50% off) -2.40
Herbal Essence Shampoo FREE (PG home mailer from becoming a Facebook Fan)-3.33
Herbal Essence Styling Product FREE wyb Shampoo (PG 2/7) -3.34
Register Reward from Blink Tears -8.00
Total -$23.86

Total OOP (used gift card I received) $1.48

Received $4 register reward from razor to use in future.

I spent $8 rr and $1.48 oop, received $4 rr back making this trip's actual cost $5.48 for $25+ worth of merchandise. I was out of hairspray and getting low on shampoo and razors. It was a trip well worth it for me.

3 comments:

  1. NICE! :) As long as the deal gets you whats you need its fabulous, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay YES! when the rr's are expiring and the sales havnt been anything I needed, and I was able to spend it on something we needed/will use. I dont like burning rr's on stuff we dont use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unlike many people who could afford to spend thousands of dollars Thank you for introducing us to cheap cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete