Learn how to

4/6/09

Monday Meal Plan Menu 4/6-4/12



If you havent already done so, be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie's site. Organizing Junkie is home to Menu Plan Monday. Here's what she says; "I truly believe that menu planning is one of the best places to start in your quest to get organized. Each week over 400 ladies share what’s on their menus for the week and we’d love to have you join us! It’s a wonderful opportunity to keep your menu planning efforts on track week after week not to mention the many great ideas and recipes that come from reading the menus of the many other participants."

I seen on someone's blog a casserole using smoked/italian sausage. I can't find it now. If you know what I'm talking about, will you post the link for me pretty please. I could have sworn it was on the $5 dollar dinner sight, but I couldnt seem to find it.

Monday Baked Potato Soup

Tuesday Quick Ham & Rice Casserole

Wednesday Mock Filet Mignon, Baked Potato, Asparagus

Thursday Asian Crockpot Chicken and ? (havnt figured it out yet)

Friday Creamy Meatballs and Potatoes

Saturday Tuna Salad Sandwiches

Sunday Easter Dinner at Grandma's.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipes especially the ham one. That will come in handy next week after our ham Easter dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete