Learn how to

11/23/10

Dollar Tree Crafts- My Little Christmas Trees



My trees are done!  Robin of All Things Heart and Home techniques made this project quick and fun.  Thanks Robin!
And here is where I needed some little trees.



I set this little store up every Christmas in honor of my husband's grandfather whose last name was Davis.  He is greatly missed.

The total cost of the tree project using the items found at Dollar Tree was $4.  I had everything else on hand.

To see the supply list for these trees and the process, go HERE.






Search & Win

3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! Thanks for sharing! Have a great night and a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill I hope your family had a great thanksgiving. I checked out your cake. What a great solution to your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I will have to check out the how-to process! Thanks for sharing!!

    Hope you can join my stocking stuffer giveaway going on now, too! http://alittleknickknack.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway-with-path-less-traveled.html

    ReplyDelete