Learn how to

11/11/10

My Review of Wireless Digital Rain Gauge

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Features:
  • Wireless digital rain gauge
  • Plastic construction
  • Measures and displays cumulative rainfall upto 99.98"
  • RF rain measurement transmission icon
  • Records and displays hourly, daily, weekly, monthly rainfall history
  • Daily min/max...

Has all the bells and whistles
I finally was able to make up my mind on what I wanted to review from CSN. They have anything you could need or want.  With over 200 online stores you can get anything from a bar stool to a screw! So it was very hard to make up my mind!

I decided to buy my husband a digital rain gauge for Christmas.  Somehow he manages to always get his Christmas early. lol



CSN Stores has several digital rain gauges to choose from. But you really have to compare their features.  This rain gauge measures and displays cumulative rainfall up to 99.98" as well as records and displays hourly, daily, weekly, monthly rainfall history.  The others were lacking in these recordings.  And all men love more bells and whistles, right?

Another great feature is that the gauge is self emptying!  No more running out in the rain to see how much has fell or to empty a full gauge.

The transmittor is small, about the same size as my kitchen timer.  It is easy to operate by just pushing a button and the rainfall data in memory is pulled up to review.

My hubby loves the rain gauge.  He was excited to come home today and check all his saved data.   I'm considering buying another one as a gift for my father.
This was my first time ordering from CSN Stores.  At the same time I ordered the rain gauge, I ordered another item. My order was split into two separate deliveries and arrived earlier than I expected.

My representative who contacted me about the review was professional but friendly and helpful. I was also satisfied with the professional customer service I received from CSN Stores and can't wait to work with them again on another review or giveaway.

By Easy Frugal Living from Missouri on 11/11/2010
5out of 5
Pros: Weather Resistant, Wireless, Withstands Winds, Accurate Readings, Easy to operate, Self emptying
Cons: Havn't found any
Best Uses: On your deck
Describe Yourself: Budget Shopper
No more running outside to read or dump gauge! Yeah!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Didital Rain Guages is the great instrument to measure.Its too accurate and fast and more importantly it is so reliable..

    ReplyDelete