I've been tagged by Ginger at Attention Target Shoppers for a meme. Although I only get to shop at Target once in a while, I still find information over there usueful to me. Anyways, back to the tag, I have to write three random things about myself.
The rules for '3 Random Things':
1. Post 3 random things about yourself.
2. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
3. Tag at least 5 other bloggers.
4. Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate.
THREE RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I'm very disorganized. No matter how hard I try to get organized, I'm not. I waste a lot of time "searching" for things and "searching" for ways to get organized.
2. I collect cookbooks. My favorites are from the church fundraisers. Those women knew how to cook!
3. I HATE HATE HATE shopping. So to make it more enjoyable to me, I've turned it into a game. I try to only buy things on sale and with coupons and strive to get them for FREE or as close to FREE as I can.
Here, in no specific order, is the 5 I am tagging:
AJ @ Coupon Girl
Annie @ Real Life Living
Shelly @ The Life I Live
Precious @ Frugal Makes Cents
Amiyrah @ 4 Hats and Frugal
I love these blogs. Be sure to give them a visit. I get so much out of them from dinner ideas to insprirations to be a better mom, wife and household manager. They've taught me to not dread shopping, cooking or meal planning.