Learn how to

1/7/09

Let's Trade Some Coupons!

I'm needing:
$3 GoodLife Cat/Dog Food coupons
Mennen Speedstick Deodorant B1G1 FREE
ANY Beer rebates with no purchase required, valid for Missouri (MO). There is currently a few Budweiser, Coors & Miller rebates out there.

I have to trade:
5 Kraft Dining Makes Sense $5- each one has these coupons: $1 off any Kraft singles, shreds, or 2lb velveeta; .50 on any Kraft dressing, BBQ sauce, Mayo, or Miracle Whip; $1 off Digiorno Pizza; $1 off any Crystal Light Powdered canisters or On-The-Go or Kool-Aid; $1 off any Nabisco Munch Packs; .50 off any Oscar Mayer Deli Creations All these expire 3/31/09

Then I have some of them already cut apart if you dont want the whole pamphlet:
$1 off any Kraft singles, shreds, or 2lb velveeta;
.50 on any Kraft dressing, BBQ sauce, Mayo, or Miracle Whip;
$1 off Digiorno Pizza;
$1 off any Crystal Light Powdered canisters or On-The-Go or Kool-Aid;
$1 off any Nabisco Munch Packs;
.50 off any Oscar Mayer Deli Creations

Nescafe Taster's Choice, $1.00 off any 5.3oz or larger, exp 4/5/09;
Nestle Coffee-Mate, liq or powder, .50 off any one, exp 4/5/09
Laughing cow cheese, .50, will have to check on exp date;
Sargento cheese snacks .50, exp 3/31/09;
Starkist Pouch Tuna Buy 2 get one free, exp 2/28/09;
Dannon 6 oz single serve cups, buy 6 get 1 free up to $1.00, exp 2/28/09;

Stayfree B1G1 FREE ANY stayfree product up to $7.50, exp 3/1/09;
KY, Tucks or Soothing Care $3, expires 7/1/09;
Oust Surface & Air Sanitizer, B1g1 free up to $4.25, exp 2/28/09;
Airwick Warmer FREE wyb one oil refill up to $3.19, exp 2/15/09;

plus tons of others! Just ask me if you dont see something listed you need!
My email is provided here on my blog.

I've traded coupons with many people off other forums and have an outstanding rep on ebay. Let me know if you have concerns.

4 comments:

  1. Lisa I am emailing you I want the Kraft cheese!!! I'll get you whatever you need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    I don't have the dog or the beer rebates. Can you tell me what insert the Mennen was in and I will look for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cat food and other coupons are on the way to you. no need to send anything back. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aj I'll check my email.

    precious the mennen was suppose to be in the smartsource #2. the one with the kleenex, benfiber, and Act mouthwash.

    jenny thank you so much! There's an envie on the way back to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete