Learn how to

1/1/09

All You January 2009 Coupons

One of my fav magazines for not only the coupons, but also the articles is All You. The All You magazine can be purchased at Wal-Mart.

I'm really not sure what the price is when you buy it at Wal-Mart now a days. They seem to change their price on it frequently. I bought an issue in May for the first time. The price was $2.49. Then in the #8 issue in August the price had dropped to $1.97. I cant remember what I paid in October or November, but my #12 December issue is back up to $2.49.

Most of the times, the savings I'm able to save with the coupons outweighs the cost of the magazine.

I checked into a subscription to the magazine and found Deal Seeking Mom had a great offer for her readers. I signed up for a two year subscription for $19.95 offered by Carmella at Southern Fried Dreams. That's .83 an issue as compared to cash price of $2.24 (after Walmart's 10% discount) at the store. Plus, once your subsription gets started (it may take a while for the first issue) then you will generally have the new issues before they go on the shelf at Walmart.

So if this is a magazine you purchase frequently, sign up for a subscription through Deal Seeking Mom and save a lot of money! Deal Seeking Mom has the instructions for purchasing the 2 year subscription for $19.95 through Carmella. I had no problems, and Carmella was very helpful.

Here's the list of coupons that will be found in the January 2009 issue of All You.
(click the pick to enlarge so you can read it!)

3 comments:

  1. That is a terrific deal for this magazine. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribed to All You through Deal Seeking Mom too. Still waiting for my first issue to arrive though, so in the meantime I've been buying it at Walmart for $2.49! But I more than recoup that in coupon savings.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'll post do a post about the dehydrated chicken dog treats soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my subscription to All You because it comes right to me in the mail, so if I don't have a reason to go over to Wal-Mart, I don't miss out on an issue.

    ReplyDelete