Guest Post: How to Shop Trendy Clothes on a Budget
Are you a complete fashion freak? Are you being unable to purchase that expensive trendy denim you saw at the mall the other day because of your financial troubles?
If you think that your style statement is gobbling up a huge share of your income, then it is time now to plan a budget. Fashion is all about being smart and here are some tips to ensure that you shop frugally and yet look your best!
1. Discount is not a dirty word!: Shop at discount designer stores. Do not associate purchasing at discount rates with being unfashionable. It is not! You can find latest trends in these shops at a steep discount. The store might not be as aesthetically pleasing as a brand store, but don’t let that dissuade you. Search through some racks and you can be sure to find your style!
2. Do online price comparison: Take your time to find out the best price possible by doing research on the internet. An online search for designer fashions can provide you with a plethora of choices.
3. Learn from the teens: Popular fashion in current magazines usually inspires young people. To appeal to them, stores recreate these designs at a fraction of the cost. Go ahead and search through the racks of the shops that are popular with the teens. You can be sure to find some items of your choice. You may have to go up a size but it would fall within your budget.
4. Why pay for a name: Purchase a fashion magazine to choose out your style of clothing. Now take the picture to the tailor and get it made by him. Thus, you can recreate the latest trend at a much lower price depending on the item.
5. Look out for sample sales: These sales are the best thing that could have happened to the fashion freaks! You can purchase designer clothes form here at amazing prices. The good news is that sample sales happen quite regularly. Since, sample sales are not advertised greatly, it is advisable to use the internet to find out when and where they are happening.
Therefore, even if you are facing any kind of financial trouble, you do not need to part with your fashion statement. With a little bit of persistence when shopping for clothes, you can find quality pieces at affordable prices.
Jack Reed is a financial writer with fileyourbankruptcy.org. He writes on various finance related articles with special focus on bankruptcy.