It seems in the last two weeks the tags have been flying faster than we can keep up. Some like to do these, some bloggers dont. I look at it this way, it's a chance for me to highlight some of my favorite blogs I read that you might be interested in and vice versa.
Seven random things about me:
1. I enjoy photography, and would like to purchase a better camera. I currently have a Kodak easyshare c330. Have any suggestions on what is good for your money?
2. I hate a repetitive noise (ie dripping faucet, clock ticking, husband drumming on anything but his drums).
3. I'm always trying to get MORE organized.
4. I am an animal lover, I have 5 cats, 4 dogs, 1 parakeet and 9 chickens.
5. I could live without a telephone.
6. I couldnt live without my computer.
7. I love watching tv.
Now I need to tag 7 other people. You are it:
1. Win Your Battle With Finances This blog is not boring! Follow her journey.
2. Coupon Girl Learns To Juggle A busy young woman who has learned to be frugal.
3. Little Frog's World Very informative blog and enjoyable reading
4. Living On The Coast- A newlyweds' great deals and day to day life.
5. Leta's Page Random thoughts from a Carolina girl on her life and life in general
6. Life is Hard-Just keep swimming. A womans heartbreaking story of her attempt to regain custody of her son after her divorce.
7. Life is Just Getting Started A woman who loves using coupons and sharing her life.
Please post 7 random things about yourselves, tag 7 other people and then go to their blog and let them know. I know not everyone likes being tagged, so if you don't want to play with us, no big dealio! But I like to read these short snipets about everyone! :)