Learn how to

8/25/10

Target Clearance Deals

I had to go to the city to find my son a special calculator for math that neither local Wal-Marts had. I stopped into Target to check out their clearance clothing deals.

Hubby was needing more work shorts and I found these on clearance for $5 each. I picked up three pairs.


I love shopping end of season clothing sales. The prices are so cheap I can get 3 or 4 pieces for the price of one. This saves my family so much money shopping like this!

They had a great sale on down alternative comforters and duvet sets for $16 each. I've been wanting to redecorate son's room so I picked up these:

A white down alternative comforter

And a black duvet set to put the down alternative comforter in.

Then I stopped by Wal-Mart on my way home and picked up paint. My goal is to have his room totally repainted, bed frame changed and the bed dressed by the time he gets home. I'm painting the walls grey, the bed will be dressed in the black and accents of red and orange. Wish me luck he likes it!

I also seen a great cd game, Jonas Brothers, on clearance at Wal-Mart for $3. I picked one up for my oldest granddaughter for Christmas. I have a lot more Christmas shopping to do this year with the three new granddaughters in my life. But I'm excited to have girls to buy for for a change!

Shopping the clearance deals takes time and self control due to being in the stores so often. You have to be able to resist other non-necessary purchases.

Now is the time to watch for summer clearance deals on clothes and toys!

What is your latest great deal?


Search & Win

1 comment:

  1. very interesting blog,nice information.your work is very excellent.

    ReplyDelete