Learn how to

9/5/08

Friday Freebies

Being an animal lover I'm always on the look out for freebies for my 9 babies. YES I have nine. 5 cats and 4 dogs.

Three of the 5 cats were a family of 9 ferrals that were living here when we moved in over 3 years ago. I took them to a clinic and they recvd their shots and were "fixed". I have given away 3 of the babies, the daddy ran off the night before his appointment to get fixed, my favorite ran off a couple months later and one died last winter. The two cats we came here with were "rescues". Needless to say they eat me out of house and home.

And then there are my four doggies. I have two mini poodles in my house, my big black lab baby and his best friend, the bassett hound that we "rescued".

These are the freebies I found this week for them. They'll be so happy when they come. Let me know about your babies!

Bell Rock Growers is offering free samples of Pet Greens Treats, cat and dog treats made with organic Wheat Grass.

Senequoi is offering a free sample of Purina One, dog, cat, puppy, or kitten food.

Get your daily dose of happiness, TRY GREENIES today!

No comments:

Post a Comment