Learn how to

9/7/08

Target Deals

The Kellogg sale at Target made the Kellogg $10 rebate even better!

My deals went like this:

Deal 1: 4 Pop Tarts (12 count boxes) $2.25 each=$9 minus $2 Target coupons and $2 manuf coupons = $5 OOP, received $5 gc back!
Deal 2: 4 Special K Bars $2.25 each=$9 minus 4 $1 off manuf coupons = $5 OOP, received $5 gc back!
Deal 3: 2 Keebler Fudge shop cookies $2.25 each, 2 Special K Bars $2.25 each=$9 minus 1 BOGO manuf coupon (2.25) and $1 manuf coupon = $5.75 OOP, received $5 gc back!

I'm down .75 on these 12 items. All was purchased on one receipt and I will submit this receipt for the $10 rebate from Kelloggs. So after it is all over with, I made $9.25 off this deal. That's assuming I actuallly receive the $10 rebate check. This will be my first rebate I've submitted for, so keep your fingers crossed for me.



4 comments:

  1. That food is so full of junk, tho. No real deal to a human body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jannie thanks for coming out of the lurking closet. I love it when I get a new commenter.

    I went to check your website out. I see you dont allow comments, why is that?

    BTW, who said we had human bodies? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deal on price but I don't like their taste and they use alot of chemicals so not one of the products I typicaly buy. But it would make great donation item!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from New York. Wow! I can't believe that I am missing all these great deals. But while I am not shopping, I made a new discovery while I am here.......Curves. My cousin goes every morning at 5:30am - 6am before she goes to work. This looks like an exercise program that could really work for me when I get back to AZ especially since I can walk a 1/2 block to the one near me. I could use the strength training.

    ReplyDelete