Learn how to

9/15/08

Menu Plan Monday 9/15-9/25


MON Tacos
TUES Baked Ziti
WED Chicken Breast
THURS Omelettes
FRI Baked Potato Soup
SAT Eggs & Sausage
SUN Pork Roast
MON Tacos
TUES Baked Ziti
WED Chicken Breast
THURS Omelettes


I hadnt posted my menu plan in a while and needed to be very organized in the next two weeks and this really helps.

Be sure to join in every week over at Organizing Junkie for the Menu Plan Monday. Here's this weeks link, there are over 300! Organizing Junkie Menu Plan Monday. I'm sure you can find some good ideas for your weekly menus.

2 comments:

  1. Set a place at the table for me. I am coming over for your Baked Potato soup. I have a rotten cold and I crave comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious you are welcome any time. I find that the baked potato soup is so easy and yummy. My boy wonder will actually eat it!

    ReplyDelete