Learn how to

9/6/08

Saturday Cake Mix Special-Butterfinger Crumb Cake

My husband and I's 17 year anniversary is coming up later this month. My hubby is a chocoholic. This will be the dessert I make for our special dinner. He will think I worked and slaved in the kitchen making this simple layered dessert!! ;)

1 chocolate cake mix
2 small boxes vanilla instant pudding
4 cups milk
2 large butterfinger cand bars, chopped
12 ounces whipped topping

Prepare and bake cake mix according to directions. Cool cake and then crumble into a bowl.

Mix instant pudding with milk until set. Pour half of pudding in the bottom of a large bowl. Sprinkle with half the cake crumbs. Pat cake into pudding. Sprinkle 1/3of butterfinger crumbs over pudding and cake layer. Layer remaining pudding, then press the remaining cake into pudding. Sprinkle 1/3 of butterfinger crumbs over cake. Spread whipped topping over cake. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 butterfinger crumbs on top of whipped topping.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy Yummy Yummy!!!! I love Butterfingers this could be bad for me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That looks so good. When I get back to AZ, I am definitely going to make this!

    ReplyDelete