Learn how to

7/31/08

FREEBIE FRIDAY





The sign up is sooooo painless. You enter your name, address, and email address and hit submit. Stick a fork in it... YOU'RE DONE!! Now can you say "I love FREE"



Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets


The sign up for this is also easy, you will be required to answer 10 simple questions regarding your skin care though. It took me about 2 minutes from start to finish. These samples will be great for my neices Christmas gift baskets along with the CVS skin care wipes, Sally Hansen Nail polish, and other make-up I have picked up.

Free Texas Hot Habaneros Sauce



Another painless sign up. I will be putting these into my gift baskets for my brother in-laws, along with jellies and salsas I will be making.

Next on the list for men...

Shave Ryan NYQuist



Go vote for which style of beard you prefer, and you can get a free Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer. Entering is easy, Click on vote, after choosing which style, be sure to choose YES to get a free trimmer shipped to your home. They just require name, address, email and phone number. The Schick Quattro Trimmer retails for $9.99 to $14.99. They are going to make WONDERFUL stocking stuffers.

6 comments:

  1. Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I use blotters all the time and can give wipes to my DBF's SIL for their twins. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lisa! You can never have enough razors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Freebie Friday, my hubby can't wait for the hotsauce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recved my Schick quattro Titanium trimmer/razor today.

    ReplyDelete