1. Use a rubber band to secure them over bowls for storing food in the fridge.
2. Use a rubber band to secure them over bowls for when you’re reheating food in the microwave.
3. Use the cereal bags to shake & coat chicken or pork chops.
4. Use to crush nuts, crackers, and other snack foods using a #10 vegetable can or if you have a rolling pin.
5. Drop homemade chocolate candies and pretzels on to harden and cool.
6. Drop no-bake cookies on to set up and cool.
7. Place sandwiches or other foods in the bag to pack your lunch instead of using sandwich bags.
8. Use two bags to roll out pie dough. One on top and one on bottom. Sprinkle lightly with flour.
9. Use one to roll out cookie dough on top of.
10. Use in between hamburgers to separate when freezing.
11. Use to crush hard candies such as candy canes with your rolling pin or hammer.
12. Use to divide layers of fudge, cookies and candies.
When we finish a bag of cereal, I take out the liner, dump the crumbs, fold the bag and place in an empty Ziploc bag box to store in a drawer with my other wraps and bags.
Do you have any uses for cereal bags to share in comments? I would love to hear them.