Learn how to

3/25/08

Have You Joined Wellness 360?

HAVE YOU JOINED WELLNESS 360 YET?

Wellness 360 is the only website that provides great wellness tools such as: - Diet and fitness tracking,- Personal health record,- Emergency medical record,- Medical and wellness library,- Free Genetic Testing, and- CASH! CASH! CASH!

Thats right: Wellness 360 pays its members CASH just for using it!
There's nothing to buy, no catch or gimmicks! Absolutely no tricks, just cash for its members.
The best question you can ask is easy: How much money can I earn?
To answer this question, follow these four simple steps:
Step 1: Lets assume you invite 10 friends to become members.
Step 2: In turn, your friends each invite 10 of their friends to become members.
Step 3: Lets assume 3 more levels of friends each invite 10 new members.
Step 4: Assuming each member earns $25 per month, Wellness 360 will pay you:
$4,052 Every Month!!!
Thats $48,628 annually for simply inviting your friends and family to Wellness 360.
Its easy to begin enjoying wellness360s services and start earning cash.
Lets begin enjoying today and putting more money in our pockets.

Click here to join: Wellness 360

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an excellent idea, Lisa, and a great way to maintain good health.

    I joined, but couldn't see any place to give your name as the referral. How does it work?

    Also, thanks for letting me post your chocolate cake recipe. It's on my blog today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    You are correct with spring cleaning. I just went crazy last weekend scrubbing, cleaning, and organizing. I have a spare bedroom with my workout equipment, extra bed for guests, and the closet is my extra pantry because I don't have a very big one to stockpile. I had to organize that because it was dangerous to open the door. LOL. So that just spread throughout the rest of the house. I have my clothes closet, and the kitchen left on my to do list. Not too bad. I'm looking forward to just getting it all done. I have a ton of stuff I need to take to goodwill and get a receipt for for the 2008 taxes before I put the tax paperwork away until next year. I feel uneasy if the house isn't perfect. I'm not sure why...we have a constant revolving door of people in our home all the time so I feel like it always needs to be neat. I think it's because my mom was that way...(I'll just blame her...LOL....)

    ReplyDelete